Submit Your Story
Before you get started, check out our Submission Process!
First things first: make sure your article is between 250-850 words.
No copy cats allowed! Posts that have been written or published by someone else will not be accepted. We want YOUR beautiful story, not someone else's.
Stories written to directly advertise your product or service are not in line with our philosophies and intentions. We are not interested in selling your products as much as we are Y.O.U...
One that note, we do want to promote and share your business, website or livelihood. Since we do not compensate for your beautiful stories, we are more than happy to include a byline and brief bio containing links to your website and social media once your story goes live. Please note bios will be contained to 2-3 sentences.
Please submit YOUR BEAUTIFUL STORY to email@example.com in Microsoft Word format. If you do not have Microsoft Word, please feel free to submit it in the body of an email. We cannot accept any other formats. Along with your beautiful story, make sure to attach a signed copy of our Contributor Agreement. We can't wait to see you published, so make sure that sucker is attached!
First Time Submission:
- Signed Contributor Agreement (see attached, sign & return)
- A 2-3 sentence bio about yourself, including a link to your social media and/or website
- Headshot for your bio (at least 1MB .jpg or .png file)
For Each New Story:
- Submit any personal photos to share with your story as a .jpg or .png file (at least 1MB)
- A TITLE and INTENTION statement for your article (please see others stories for examples). If you are unsure, we are happy to create one for you!
Not sure where to start? No problem! Please see our 5 Guidelines for a Successful Story.